A.D.D interface comes with four resizeable and detachable windows to adapt it to your workspace.
3.1 Video Window (RED)
- This window solely consists of the imported video.
- This window can be detached by selecting ‘Detach Video’ or Option + Command + 2
- This window can be closed and reopened using the Command + 2
- To view video in full screen, go to Video > Fullscreen or press Command + F
Master Bar: This window contains your video, timecode display and playback operations, which are:
- Playback button (Spacebar): Plays and stops the video.
- Step back / Step forward button (Left and right arrow): Moves video forward or backwards one frame at the time.
- Rewind (J) / Fast Forward (L) button: Rewind and fast forward speed will increase by pressing this button multiple times.
- Previous / Next Marker button (Option + left or right arrow) : Moves your cursor to the next or previous marker.
- Go to beginning / Go to end button (Command + left or right arrow): Moves cursor to the beginning or end of the video.
- Loop button (Command + L): Loops a selection or the entire video.
- Master Gain: Displays the project levels. Can be adjusted by dragging the arrow.